Code of Conduct
SybaWeb subscribes to the following Key Commitments towards our Customers:
SybaWeb undertakes at all times to:
- Act in a fair, reasonable and responsible manner in all dealings with our customers.
- Ensure that all services and products meet the specifications as contained in our licenses and all the relevant laws and regulations.
- Not unfairly discriminate against or between customers on the basis of race, gender, sex, age, religion, belief, disability, ethnic background or sexual orientation.
- Display utmost courtesy and care when dealing with customers.
- Provide customers with information regarding services and pricing.
- Provide customers with guidance in regard to their needs, upon request.
- Keep customers’ personal information confidential.
- Advise customers if they receive no satisfaction through the normal channels to refer the complaint to the Independent Communications of South Africa.
Should any consumer be unhappy with our conduct kindly submit your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be given due attention.
ISPA CODE OF CONDUCT
We are a proud member of ISPA and uphold the ISPA Code of Conduct.
In terms of Section 75 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act (‘the Act’) Sybaweb Internet has designated the Internet Service Providers’ Association (ISPA) as an agent to receive notifications of infringements as defined in Section 77 of the Act.
Internet Service Providers’ Association (ISPA)
Tel: 010 500 1200
Address: P.O.Box 518, Noordwyk, 1687, Midrand